- Microplates, Strips & Films
- Chromatography Columns
- Cryo Storage
- Liquid Handling
- Tubes & Vials
- Specimen Collection, Transport & Storage
- Clinical Chemistry
- Cytology, Histology & Pathology
- Autoclavable biohazard bags
- Racks & Trays
- Reusable Labware
- Patient Bedside Items
- Clearance items
Processing/embedding biopsy cassettes
- High density acetal construction. Acetal is resistant to histological solvents such as alcohol and xylene. Acetal will also keep the specimen submerged.
- Modified ball-and-socket hinge design for ease of opening and for detachment.
- Efficient flow-through holes (1 mm × 1 mm) maximize fluid exchange and proper drainage.
- Three colors to choose from.
- Lid and base preassembled.
Biopsy cassettes, 1mm holes, white
Biopsy cassettes, 1mm holes, green
Biopsy cassettes, 1mm holes, gray