Microtubes in Strips of 12
Caplugs Evergreen Microtubes are come in strips of 12 with a 1.1 mL capacity and can be purchased loose or pre-racked. Ideal uses include harvesting of hybridoma culture supernatant, CMV, HSV, HTLV-III testing, uptake and binding assays & EIA/RIA serial dilution procedures.
- Design complements multichannel pipettors, Beckman Biomeck, TomTec Quadra 96 and other robotic workstations.
- Microracks feature 8 × 12 hole pattern for rapid processing using multichannel pipettors. Alpha-numeric non-reversing rack and lid combination ensure positive sample ID
- Lid, with individual condensation rings above each tube, prevents cross contamination
- Can be centrifuged, or stacked for storage of biological samples
- System is ideal for large volume procedures involving direct sample transfer from microtiter plates to racked storage tubes
- Also available individually or in strips of 8
Items below are filtered. Use this button to show all.
|Item #||Capacity||Material||Package Type||Carton Qty|
|240-4122-030||1.1 mL||Polypropylene (PP)||8/rack||960|
|240-5022-030||1.1 mL||Polypropylene (PP)||Bulk||80|