Caplugs Evergreen PCR Reaction Plates are available in 96-well and 384-well formats. All Evergreen labware for use with PCR are molded from a clear polypropylene copolymer in natural, blue, amber, and red for color coding.
- Evergreen’s 96-well reaction plates are compatible with most common thermal cyclers.
- Fit the 96 ""V"" type thermal cyclers
- Alpha-numeric well designation
- These plates can use an 8-position cap strip for sealing. Alternatively, one of the adhesive sealing films can be used to seal the entire plate
- Evergreen 384-well reaction plates are compatible with most thermal cyclers
- Distinct alpha-numeric well designation
- Feature well-to-well uniformity for even heat transfer
- Any one of the adhesive films can be used to seal the reaction plate
|Item #||Color||Material||Package Type||Carton Qty.|
|214-3496-080||Natural||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||10/Box||40|
|214-3496-B80||Blue||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||10/Box||10|
|214-3496-N80||Amber||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||10/Box||10|
|214-3496-R80||Red||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||10/Box||10|
|214-3600-080||Natural||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||Bulk||60|