Caplugs Evergreen Single Microtubes come pre-racked. Ideal uses include harvesting of hybridoma culture supernatant, CMV, HSV, HTLV-III testing, uptake and binding assays & EIA/RIA serial dilution procedures.
- 0.65 ml capacity are available in polystyrene or polypropylene
- Polypropylene microtubes have a 1.1 mL capacity
- Design complements multichannel pipettors, Beckman Biomeck, TomTec Quadra 96 and other robotic workstations
- Microracks feature 8 × 12 hole pattern for rapid processing using multichannel pipettors. Alpha-numeric non-reversing rack and lid combination ensure positive sample ID
- Lid, with individual condensation rings above each tube, prevents cross contamination
- Can be centrifuged, or stacked for storage of biological samples
- System is ideal for large volume procedures involving direct sample transfer from microtiter plates to racked storage tubes
- 1.1 mL capacity polypropylene microtubes are also available in strips of 8 or strips of 12
Items below are filtered. Use this button to show all.
|Item #||Capacity||Material||Packaging||Carton Qty|
|240-4110-010||0.65 mL||Polystyrene (PS)||96/rack||960|
|240-4111-030||0.65 mL||Polypropylene (PP)||96/rack||960|