Sterile Test Tubes
Caplugs Evergreen Sterile Test Tubes are ideal for cell culturing and other applications that require a sterile surface.
- Gamma radiation sterilized and shipped ready-to-use
- Sterile culture tubes are precision-molded from premium-grade, chemically inert plastic materials: polystyrene for clarity and polypropylene for toughness and chemical resistance.
- Polystyrene tubes are certified to 8,200 × g
- Polypropylene material is almost transparent and withstands centrifugation to 10,000 × g
- All tubes are packaged in easy-to-open bags of 25 tubes each
- Caps are sold separately; standard stopper caps as well as 2-position caps for culturing are available
Items below are filtered. Use this button to show all.
|Item #||Shape||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Capacity||Material||Color||Package Type||Carton Qty|
|222-2003-010||Round bottom||10||75||4 mL||Polystyrene (PS)||Natural||25/Bag||500|
|222-2012-010||Round bottom||12||75||5 mL||Polystyrene (PS)||Natural||25/Bag||500|
|222-2367-080||Round bottom||12||75||5 mL||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||Natural||25/Bag||500|
|222-2070-010||Round bottom||17||100||16 mL||Polystyrene (PS)||Natural||25/Bag||500|
|222-2380-080||Round bottom||17||100||16 mL||Polypropylene Co-Polymer (PPC)||Natural||25/Bag||500|