Microtubes are ideal for harvesting of hybridoma culture supernatant, CMV, HSV, HTLV-III testing, uptake and binding assays and EIA/RIA serial dilution procedures.
- Available individually, in strips of eight or in strips of 12
- Design complements multichannel pipettors, Beckman Biomeck, TomTec Quadra 96 and other robotic workstations
- Microracks feature 8 × 12 hole pattern for rapid processing using multichannel pipettors.
- Alpha-numeric non-reversing rack and lid combination ensure positive sample ID
- Lid, with individual condensation rings above each tube, prevents cross contamination
- Can be centrifuged or stacked for storage of biological samples
- System is ideal for large volume procedures involving direct sample transfer from microtiter plates to racked storage tubes
Available on all standard parts
Products will be shipped as soon as available if not in stock