Terms and Conditions
- Terms: Net 30 Days. The terms stated in Caplugs documents govern all sales notwithstanding the use of buyers purchase order number as an accommodation. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express accepted.
- Pricing: Consult Caplugs Representative or Order Service Center for Standard Carton, Mini Pak and Micro Pak pricing. Pricing is subject to change without notification.
- Material Certification: Material Certification: Caplugs supplies standard material certification with all shipments. Special certification requirements will be reviewed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Shipping Point*: ExWorks Buffalo, NY, Los Angeles, CA or Erie, PA. All rights reserved and title to merchandise transfers to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier. *Please Note: Caplugs has 3 shipping sites which could result in split shipments from multiple facilities, each with separate freight charges. Hangzhou direct shipments by ExWorks Hangzhou.
- Delivery: The acceptance of shipments by common carrier shall constitute a delivery to the purchaser and Caplugs shall not be responsible for merchandise damaged or lost in transit.
- Quantities: Order quantities will be increased or decreased to the nearest standard packaging quantity (Standard Carton, Mini Pak or Micro Pak). Delivery of 5% more or less than the quantity ordered shall constitute fulfillment of the order for custom closures or standard closures run in nonstandard colors or materials. Minimum order quantities are as follows:
Evergreen Labware Products:
- 2 Micro Packs
Shercon Masking Products:
- $50 Minimum order
- $100 for US Distributors
- $500 for any export shipment
- $75 Minimum order
- Packaging: Caplugs reserves the right to change the quantities in its Standard Carton, Mini Pak or Micro Pak, consistent with current packaging and/or shipping practices without notification. Micro Paks have a minimum purchase quantity of 2. Pressure heat treated pallets may be subject to additional charges for each pallet required. Caplugs reserves the right to change minimum purchase quantities at any time, without notification.
- Errors: Typographical and clerical errors subject to correction.
- Return Policy: If the buyer claims parts are not as ordered, he/she must notify Caplugs within 30 days of delivery. All returns of standard cartons received within 30 days of shipment are subject to a 30% handling fee. Returns of standard cartons received 30 to 90 days after shipment are subject to a 50% handling fee. After 90 days, there are no returns. Mini and Micro Paks may not be returned. Sterile items and pre-filled containers cannot be returned. No parts may be returned without a Return Authorization Number issued by a Caplugs Customer Service representative in Buffalo, NY, Los Angeles, CA or Erie, PA.
- Specification: Standard Caplugs parts will be supplied in accordance with Caplugs quotation and description in Caplugs literature. Custom parts will be furnished in accordance with Caplugs quotation and Caplugs or buyer(s) drawings and/or specifications. Caplugs will not be held responsible for any special requirements not stated on the purchase order or disclosed by the customer.
- Cancellation: In the event of cancellation or deferral of deliveries on an order, the buyer assumes immediate liability for any completed part of the order; any material or tooling work performed, and may be asked for immediate payment of the charges involved.
- Credit: Caplugs may refuse to make shipment unless previous invoices have been honored and satisfactory credit has been established.
- Important Notice: All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Caplugs products are based on information believed to be reliable, however, the accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using any Caplugs product you must evaluate it and determine if it is suitable for your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product which are not contained in Caplugs current publications, or any contrary statements contained on your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly agreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Caplugs.
- Warranty; Limited Remedy; Limited Liability: This product will be free from defects in material and manufacture as of the date of purchase. Caplugs MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. If this product is defective your exclusive remedy shall be to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Caplugs product. Except where prohibited by law, Caplugs will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from this Caplugs product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
- Tooling: All tooling remaining in Caplugs possession will receive normal maintenance for the production of parts unless: a) A tool has produced more than 500,000 parts per cavity, or b) A tool which has no production activity for more than one year. In either event, it may be necessary to refurbish or rebuild the tool at buyer(s) expense before additional parts can be produced. In consideration for maintaining, storing and/or disposing of the inserts, after 18 months of receiving no orders associated with the insert(s) the legal ownership of the customized insert(s) transfers to Caplugs.
- General Matters: Caplugs is not women or minority owned, and is current on all EEO filings. Materials used in manufacturing parts satisfy current governmental and safety constraints on restricted, toxic and hazardous materials. Parts are produced without the use of Class I ozone depleting chemicals.