Caplugs Evergreen Microtubes are ideal for harvesting of hybridoma culture supernatant, CMV, HSV, HTLV-III testing, uptake and binding assays & EIA/RIA serial dilution procedures.
- Available individually, in strips of 8 or in strips of 12
- Design complements multichannel pipettors, Beckman Biomeck, TomTec Quadra 96 and other robotic workstations.
- Microracks feature 8 × 12 hole pattern for rapid processing using multichannel pipettors. Alpha-numeric non-reversing rack and lid combination ensure positive sample ID
- Lid, with individual condensation rings above each tube, prevents cross contamination
- Can be centrifuged, or stacked for storage of biological samples
- System is ideal for large volume procedures involving direct sample transfer from microtiter plates to racked storage tubes