30 and 50 mL Centrifuge Tubes
Caplugs Evergreen 30 and 50 mL Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for general purpose laboratory work. The 30 mL tubes are especially useful as a leakproof primary container in shipping infectious specimens. The 30 mL tube with spork is also widely used in parasitology specimen transport.
- 30 mL and 50 mL are molded internally and feature molded-in graduations at 5 mL intervals
- Polypropylene tubes are nearly transparent and appropriate for use with solvents, alcohols, chlorinated & aromatic hydrocarbons (except xylene) and ketones.
- 30 mL tubes withstand up to 10,000 x g; 50 mL tubes withstand up to 12,000 x g
- Choose tubes with conical bottoms or freestanding octagonal bases that lock into our special tray for one-hand operation
- Freestanding 30 mL tubes are also available with in-cap sporks
- Gamma-irradiated sterile tubes are packed 20 tubes/tray, 24 trays per case or 10 tubes per bag 50 bags/case
- Non-sterile tubes are packed 1,000 per case
- Each tube is tested to 95kPa for sealing assurance
- Looking for different color caps? Purchase these tubes in bulk and choose your color
- Items are not available for shipment to Mexico