InocuLoop Inoculating Loops
InocuLoop™ disposable inoculating loops feature a patented*, four-sided spreader—like four streakers in one! Inoculate a petri dish with one, not multiple, disposable loops. InocuLoop™ is also ideal for making all your bacterial inoculation and quantitative procedures—such as sampling, serial dilutions and urine counts—faster and more efficient. The four surfaces end in an apex and can be used as a built-in picker for isolating colonies.
- Pre-sterilized InocuLoops™ are gamma-irradiated and saves the time spent flaming metal loops
- Eliminates the potential hazards associated with flame-sterilizing metal loops: spattering, cross-contamination and the chance of infection from aerosol pathogens
- Use InocuLoop™ when metal loops are unavailable or not suitable: such as anaerobic chambers, in the field and even in satellite testing
- Drawer boxes slide out so that users may remove loops by grasping the middle of the handles, not the ends
- Plastic outer bags are resealable. For the most stringent requirements, InocuLoop™ is available individually-wrapped
* U.S. Patent #s 4,892,831, D322,316 & D343,679
** U.S. Patent #s 5,131,158 & D337,541Download the sell sheet for more information.