Sterile Test Tubes with Two-Position Caps
Caplugs Evergreen Sterile Test Tubes are ideal for cell culturing and other applications that require a sterile surface. Overfitting caps have inner ribs for two-position fits: loose for aerobic culturing and tight for anaerobic culturing and sealing. Tabs and/or rings allow easy removal and sealing.
- Gamma radiation sterilized and shipped ready-to-use
- Sterile culture tubes are precision-molded from premium-grade, chemically inert plastic materials: polystyrene for clarity and polypropylene for toughness and chemical resistance.
- Polystyrene tubes are certified to 8,200 × g
- Polypropylene material is almost transparent and withstands centrifugation to 10,000 × g
- Caps are sold separately; standard stopper caps as well as 2-position caps for culturing are available
- All tubes are packaged in easy-to-open bags of 25 tubes each, or individual pouches
- Items are not available for shipment to Mexico