Caplugs Evergreen General Purpose Test Tubes are ideal for a variety of general laboratory applications and we offer more sizes of tubes than any other manufacturer.
- Tubes are bulk packed, non-sterile, without caps
- Polystyrene tubes provide clarity and are appropriate for use with mild acidic (except oxidizing acids) or alkali solutions, alcohols (except higher alcohols) and salt
- Polystyrene Tubes withstand up to 8,200 x g
- Polypropylene tubes are more chemically resistant and are appropriate for use with organic solvents and stronger acids (except oxidizing acids), alkalis, alcohols, chlorinated & aromatic hydrocarbons (except xylene) and ketones
- Polypropylene Tubes withstand up to 10,000 x g
- 12 × 75 mm tubes are available with internally ribs for use in antibody coating and/or protein adsorptions. Six slanted ribs increase useful surface area.
- Screw caps to fit are sold separately