Immunostain Moisture Chamber
Caplugs Evergreen Immunostain Moisture Chamber is designed to maintain moisture levels for immunostaining and diagnostic reaction processes.
- Each moisture chamber is divided into ten individual compartments with approximately half-inch empty space between the compartments
- When lid is closed, eight barrier dividers are placed into the empty spaces between the microscope slide compartments, completely isolating all compartments. This separation is ideal when doing immunostaining
- The microscope slides are placed on four pedestal posts and four corner posts each 0.460 inch (11.5 mm) high, raising the surface of the slides approximately half-inch off the floor to keep the slides away from the water below and make slides easily retrievable (either by hand or by forceps)
- The chamber is fabricated out of heavy-duty polystyrene with an air-tight design to keep moisture in
- The chambers are stackable in order to save counter and/or refrigerator space
- Available in clear, black and amber
Items below are filtered. Use this button to show all.
|Item #||Color||Material||Package Type||Carton Qty|